Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exhibition Announcement



I'd like to announce an upcoming exhibition I'm really excited about, featuring Joanne Hughes (My Nanna), Lee Eiffe (My Mum) and myself, to be held next year in March at The Gawler Community Gallery. 3 generations together, to exhibit new collections of work, based on the theme of Aquarius.
Official exhibition announcement still to come.


I have been 'umming and erring' as to whether I should post the above picture - I want to show everyone what I've been working on, but I don't want to give too much away yet. Obviously, the photo won out, and above you can see some fabric flowers I've been working on, made from new, recycled and vintage - Beautiful silks, creamy satins, lace and pearls. You'll just have to wait and see what they're for...

No comments:

Post a Comment